If you're always looking for the next fashion-forward piece to add to your wardrobe, then you've likely already heard of DressLily.
While shoppers are drawn in by their attractive prices promising up to 85% off DressLily wigs, dresses, and other fashions, plenty of consumers are concerned that it may be a scam.
What Is DressLily
DressLily is a leading international online fashion clothing and accessory store. Focusing on the very latest in affordable fashion styles, both attire and stunning accessories, they feature thousands of the latest products, provide maximum choice and convenience to their clientele. They also aim to provide an extensive range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing together with a professional dedicated service to their customers from all over the world. Upon going to their website, it's easy to be lost for hours looking at fabulous fashions and accessories.
As a pinup girl, I was curious to see if I could find anything that suited my style and was pleasantly surprised that there were so many vintage inspired and retro options that could suit a wide range of tastes and personal styles.
DressLily is one of many up-and-coming online retailers that has been able to cut costs on goods because of its location as well as lack of involvement in the manufacturing process.
Prices at DressLily are capped at around $500. Women's clothes average anywhere between $20 and $40 with the most expensive items peaking at $400 while the cheapest go for at least $5. Men's clothes including shirts, jackets, jeans and pants go for anywhere between $5 and $70 with the most popular items listed at $10 to $15.
Women's accessories including bags, scarves, hats and hair products average $10 a piece, the most popular and trending items going for as little as $5 and as much as $80, similar to men's accessories. You can get men's jewelry and luxury items for as little as $3, with women's jewelry being the most popular under the jewelry category, averaging $10 a piece.
Remember, most of these items are always either on sale or have deals, loyalty programs and personalized discounts attached to them depending on how frequent a shopper you are at the store.
Basically shipping is a sum of processing time and shipping time. Depending on how many items you ordered and where you are ordering from, processing usually takes a day or two. If you are ordering from the USA, Canada or Australia, it might take up to two weeks for the item to arrive.
If you opt for expedited shipping, it takes 3-7 days depending on where you are shipping from and the courier service you choose. DressLily primarily uses DHL, FeDex and USPS. Apparently, DressLily ships worldwide.
What We Like About DressLily
In a nutshell, while going through DressLily reviews from actual shoppers, the customer service is actually great. The items are of good quality and they are reasonably cheap.
- 30 Day Return Warranty
- Numerous Payment Options
- Casual Style Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- Regular Promos & Discounts
DressLily.com is a website where people can buy the casual style outfits that they are looking for. Items that can be bought here include dresses for women, t-shirts for men, hair extensions, watches, shoes, bags and much more.
If you plan to buy here, they offer numerous payment options to all of their customers. They provide you with PayPal, VISA, Wire Transfer, American Express and Western Union options.
- Complaints on Orders Not Being Shipped
- F Rating and Not BBB Accredited
The company does not have a Better Business Bureau accreditation. They currently hold an F rating from the site which is probably because of the negative DressLily reviews they received.
Top 5 Reasons to shop with DressLily
- Huge range of quality fashion items: Extensive selection of the very latest styles for both clothing and accessories.
- All new, always new: Exciting products showcasing innovative styles are sourced and added daily by their experienced buyers on DressLily.com to give you maximum choice.
- DressLily loves fashion as much as you: Their fashion-savvy staff know quality when they see it, ensuring that each item is perfect and ready to wear before it is shipped.
- Buy more, save more: With a world of styles and thousands of products at your fingertips at great prices, your purse will love you as much as your wardrobe.
- DressLily customers always come first: You always matter to them. Their highly trained CS team is always ready to support you no matter the issue. When you buy from them, the sale is not complete when they ship, it is complete when you are completely satisfied.
The Bottom Line
Overall, what we thoughts off dresslily is that the company is good for what it is, a cheap fashion brand that is affordable to everyone and anyone. Not everyone will be buying their website as we are all different in life and likes.
DressLily Shopping Tips
- Join the VIP program for exclusive benefits, shopping perks, and services reserved for frequent buyers. The program is free, and benefits are prioritized based on average transaction price.
- Free Shipping on orders over $49. Most orders are processed within 24 hours, and both standard and expedited shipping are available on all orders. Dress Lily delivers throughout North America and Europe.
- You'll almost always save more by using a discount code on your order at checkout.
- Earn D points for completing actions such as registering, confirming an email, writing a review, or uploading a video. Convert your accrued points to a discount for as much as 30% off your order.
- If ever dissatisfied with a DressLily product, customers can return it with no questions asked within 30 days of delivery.